I'm pleased to announce ErlyBird 0.10.1, an Erlang Editor Module for NetBeans has been released.
* Syntax checking;
* Syntax highlighting;
* Functions navigator;
* Built-in function completion.
You can download ErlyBird from http://sourceforge.net/projects/erlybird
ErlyBird needs NetBeans IDE 6.0 M7+, which can be downloaded via:
select Q-Build in 'Build Type'.
After NetBeans IDE installed, go to Tools->Update Center, fetch the "Generic Language Module" from Category "Languages Support"
To install ErlyBird module, unzip the binary package first, then:
1. From menu: Tools -> Update Center
2. In the "Select Location of Modules" pane, click "Install Manually Downloaded Modules(.nbm Files)", then "Next"
3. Click [Add...] button, go to the path to select the unzip .nbm file.
4. Following the instructions to install updated modules.
5. Restart NetBeans.
It may not be stable yet, feedback and bug reports are welcome.